Direct-Indirect distribution in an elegantly curved shape with high performance LED technology. Providing lumen packages from 3200 to 7500 and options to vary the amount of direct and indirect lighitng, Curv Radial Lens LED is an attractive solution for office, education, and health care environments.
- Acrylic radial lens combines with curved shape for direct/indirect, direct distribution
- Lumen packages range from 3200 to 7500
- Up/down switching available on some models
- Long-life LED is rated L90 at 60,000 hours, with projected life over 100,000 to reduce facility maintenance
- Four LED CCT color choices
- Controls compatible
- Available with optional installed daylight sensors
- Flat end standard
- Sculpted or bull nose end caps optional
- Modular mounting points for convenient hanging locations
- Aircraft cable mounting
- Straight rows assured using die cast aluminium tongue-and-groove patented couplers.
- Five year warranty
- DLC® (DesignLights Consortium) Qualified, with some Premium Qualified configurations - see www.designlights.org
- SpectraSync™ Color Tuning Technology available
- NX Distributed Intelligence™ wired and wireless controls capability available
|Controls - Networked||
|Dimming Range||1% - 100%|
|Number of Lamps||1|
Certifications and Compliance
|DLC Designation||DLC® (DesignLights Consortium) Qualified, with some Premium Qualified configurations - see www.designlights.org|
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.