Sterling II (ST2N - Emergency)
The sterling ii is designed as a single product for both Gas & Dust atmospheres. It is certified with Ex n protection under the ATEX 94-9-EC directive for Categories 3 G and 3 D and has IP65 sealing. The range is also IECEx compliant. The GRP body and polycarbonate diffuser are secured with multiple stainless steel clips to ensure good corrosion resistance and allow rapid access for installation and maintenance. The Sterling suitable for T8 tubular fluorescent lamps in 18/36/58W sizes.
- Polycarbonate diffuser.
- Through wiring as standard.
- High frequency control gear gives 50/60Hz operation, high power factor correction and regulation of lamp output.
- Long life nickel cadmium batteries.
- Switchable mains supply for local operation.
- LED charge indicator.
- End of life (EOL) protected.
|ATEX Classification||Group II Category 3 GD|
|Application||Zone 2 and 22|
|Battery Type||6V Ni-Cad Battery (4 Ah)|
|Lamp Type||T8 Tubular Fluorescent|
|Light Distribution||3 hours.|
|Material||GRP with polycarbonate diffuser and A4 stainless steel retaining clips.|
|Operating Temperature Range Celcius||-20°C to +40°C|
Certifications and Compliance
|Hazardous Rating(s)||Zone 2 & 22|
Please wait, preparing to download your file.