The Evolution is a highly efficient floodlight that combines Ex de protection with optimised utilisation of light through advanced reflector design. The Evolution concept has no exposed flamepaths making the luminaire effectively maintenance free. Access to the lamp and terminal chamber is achieved by the unscrewing of a single captive bolt.
- Installation in gas groups IIA, IIB and IIC.
- Easy and quick access for maintenance.
- Simple, rapid lamp replacement and flamepath inspection.
- Reduced maintenance due to no exposed flamepath.
- Exceptional photometric efficiency.
- Effective light distribution for many applications.
- Timed ignitor supplied as standard.
|ATEX Classification||Group II Category 2 GD|
|Application||Zone 1, 21 and in Gas Groups IIA, IIB and IIC|
|Lamp Type||HPS, Metal Halide or Tungsten Halogen|
|Material||Aluminium alloy LM6 to BS 1490; All fastenings A4 stainless steel; Toughened glass window.|
Certifications and Compliance
|CSA File Number||1023732|
|Hazardous Rating(s)||Zone 1 & 21|
Please wait, preparing to download your file.