The Eclipse Junior is a compact wellglass that incorporates the low maintenance features of the Eclipse II. Its low profile design and range of mounting options, offers an all round lighting solution in areas of limited space. The junior is available with a range up lamp types up to 150W and is suitable for use at low temperatures (-30°C).
- Compact size and low weight.
- Easy access for wiring and control gear.
- Unrestricted breathing gear enclosure removes the need for special glands or cable.
- Corrosion resistant.
- Excellent light distribution.
- Suitable for a wide range of ambient temperatures from -30˚C to +55˚C, dependant on lamp type and wattage.
- Option available for Zone 22 combustable dust environments.
- GOST-R and CEPEL Approved.
|ATEX Classification||Group II Category 3 G|
|Lamp Type||HPS, Metal Halide, Mercury Vapour or Compact Fluorescent|
|Material||Marine grade aluminium LM6 alloy body with glass globe; SIndustrialicone rubber gasket; Stainless steel fasteners.|
|Operating Temperature Range Celcius||-30°C to +55°C|
Certifications and Compliance
|Hazardous Rating(s)||Zone 2|
|Industry Standard(s)||EN 60079-10-1|
Please wait, preparing to download your file.