A truly innovative luminaire, the ZPT fixture provides full distribution light with an aesthetic flair. The ideal solution for offices, schools, healthcare facilities and retail, the Zero Plenum® Troffer luminaire offers several different looks to suit every taste. The shallow profile and patent-pending telescoping housing simplifies installationeven in the most restricted spaces. ZPT is a high performance T5 luminaire that provides significant energy savings. Where a 3-lamp parabolic or lensed fixture uses 85W, ZPT uses two standard T5 lamps, reducing the power consumption to 64W. This reduction can be even more dramatic using the optional 60W .95 BF ballast or one of Columbia Lighting's dimming options.
- Soft, uniform light distribution provides excellent vertical illumination free from harsh contrast
- Employs T5 or T5HO technology for high efficiency and high performance
- Housing depth of only 1-1/2" for a luminaire no taller than standard T-bar rails
- Does not intrude into usable plenum space
- Unique telescoping housing minimizes installation depth and simplifies installation
- Multiple shielding options include linear prismatic lens,high impact acrylic baffle, or descending perforated metal diffuser
- Three reflector options provide customized aesthetics
- UL listed 1598, cUL or CSA. Damp Location standard
|Construction Material - Main||Steel|
|Number of Lamps||2|
|Warranty Length||1 Year Warranty|
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.