The AXOS 5 €“ Voltage Dips is a two-unit test system that combines the AXOS 5 and the DIP 116. This system will automatically perform AC voltage dips at 0/40/70/80[%] of Vinput. An integrated single phase coupling decoupling network (CDN) allows for EMC testing applications up to 16A. If DC voltage testing is required, only the AXOS 5 is necessary. The AXOS 5 €“ Voltage Dips can also be capable of performing 5kV EFT/Burst, 5kV Combination Wave (1.2/50us & 8/20us) and Pulsed Magnetic Field tests via software and/or hardware upgrades.The expandable functionality allows for quick and completely automated testing to the most common IEC, EN, ANSI, IEEE and UL standards. The AXOS unit can either be operated via front panel by large colour graphic interface or remotely from the PC. The easy to use menu together with the availability of predefined test routines for different standards makes testing easy and reliable, even for less frequently users. Numerous additional functions such as external start/stop function allows easy integration of the test system also in customer specific test environments.
- Automatic generation of test report, including test parameters, test setup and test result
- Easy to operate with manual and automated test modes, software assisted test preparation, pre-defined test routines and visual aided test setups
- Economic &
- Efficient Touch screen guarantees reduction of time and effort â€“ Experience and know-how at a reasonable price
- Safe and reliable operation by using safety interlock, warning lamp and emergency stop functions
- Voltage and current monitoring of surge impulses and EUT power provides valuable feedback to the test engineer