The HAEFELY HIPOTRONICS RIC 422 calibrator is used for the supervision and calibration of all kinds of impulse measuring systems.The accuracy of each calibrator can be traced back to the standard from PTB (Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt, Braunschweig, Germany). The calibrator generates Lightning (LI), Switching (SI) and front-chopped Lightning (LIC) reference impulses according to the standards IEC 61083 and IEEE 1122. In addition it can produce accurate DC voltages and unit steps.Combined with the HAEFELY HIPOTRONICS HiASTM 744, HiASTM 743 or DiASTM 733 software, the RIC 422 can execute a fully automated calibration procedure according IEC 61083 for these impulse analyzing systems.
- Front chopped Lighting reference impulse type
- High-precision impulse circuit with adjustable charging voltage to generates the impulses
- Lighting reference impulse type
- Output voltage is automatically load calibrated by gradual approximation to the reference value
- Outstanding output voltage accuracy and stability
- Remote controllable from HiASTM and DiASTM digitizers
- Switching reference impulse type