The High-Precision Dielectric-Loss Analyzing System 2823 is designed for measurement of very low dielectric losses and impedances (Dissipation Factor and Power Factor) of high-voltage apparatus (e.g. extruded insulation on power cables). The instrument works on the principle of a combined bridge-vector-meter and is capable of analyzing capacitive and inductive loads - especially shunt reactors - with outstanding accuracy and stability certified by a leading metrology institute. The use of optically decoupled connection allows complete galvanic isolation between control room and test field, and guarantees the personnel the highest safety level.
- Proven performance in high volume manufacturing environment increase production efficiency.
- Improved safety as the control operator is isolated from the high voltage laboratory.
- Almost any test object can be tested without external hardware or reconnections
- Increased linearity and extended frequency measuring range up to 1kHz.
- Backwards compatible with older instruments as the same connectors have been used for over 40 years, plug and play.
- Out of the box solution with the accumulated know how from hundreds of instruments installed in all kind of environments.
- Connect and forget, No battery pack or recharge needed.