HAEFELY HIPOTRONICS offers a wide range of high voltage testing equipment for OEM use including high voltage DC isolation transformers that are used to provide AC power to circuits that are operated at a DC voltage for either polarity above ground potential.All units are conservatively designed for continuous operation with high reliability. Low internal losses eliminate the need for external cooling in ambient temperatures up to 40 C. Electrostatic shields are provided to reduce voltage stresses and low voltage coupled noise. Each transformer is constructed of high quality dielectric materials and processed to assure long life.
- Conservative design with high quality dielectric materials
- Epoxy encapsulated
- Three single phase units can be arranged for three phase operation
- Customer single or three phase units are available for OEM applications
- Double shielding reduces ground coupling noise
- Low internal losses eliminates the need for external cooling