- By Application
- Cable & Wire Testing
- EMC Testing
- Generator & Motor Testing
- GIS & Switchgear Testing
- HV Component Testing
- Power Transformer Testing
- Instrument Transformer Testing
- By Industry
- National Labs & Universities
- Power Industry & Manufacturers
- Utilities & Contractors
- By Standard (EMC)
Electromagnetic Compatibility Testing
Compliance with Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) standards is required by national laws and demanded by industries and consumers. EMC tests the ability of devices to withstand interference from other electrical or electronic equipment and environments and verify that its emission cannot cause harmful interference with other electrical or electronic equipment. EMC is not just a regulatory requirement, EMC testing may be requested by your customers and occasionally equipment manufacturers may self- impose reliability standards for their products. Whatever the reason all equipment should be designed to function properly in its intended electromagnetic environment. In order to achieve this objective, the need for high quality, professional and state-of-the art EMC test equipment is essential to the EMC testing and approval process.
Electrostatic Discharge Testing
- Onyx 16 ESD Simulator: Our modular ESD Simulators are designed meet the testing application to the latest IEC, EN, ANSI, MIL, ISO, UL and other standards.
- Onyx 30 ESD Simulator: Our modular ESD Simulators are designed meet the testing application to the latest IEC, EN, ANSI, MIL, ISO, UL and other standards.
Surge, EFT/Voltage Dips Testing
- AXOS5 Compact Test System: Our AXOS5 Compact Test System is capable of meeting a wide range of testing applications for Surge Combination Wave, EFT/Burst, AC/DC Voltage Dips & Interruption and pulsed magnetic field.
- AXOS8 Compact Test System: Our AXOS8 Compact Test System is capable of meeting a wide range of testing applications for Surge Combination Wave, Ring Wave, Telecom Wave, EFT/Burst, AC/DC Voltage Dips & Interruption and pulsed magnetic field.
Magnetic Field Testing
- MAG Series: Our MAG Series is capable of meeting the power frequency magnetic field testing in accordance with IEC61000-4-8 testing.
- MSURGE: Our AXOS5 Surge Generator & MSURGE induction coil system is capable of performing pulsed magnetic field testing in accordance with IEC 61000-4-9.
- Coupling / Decoupling Networks (CDN): We have a wide range of power and data line coupling decoupling networks to meet a wide range of testing applications.