- By Application
- Cable & Wire Testing
- EMC Testing
- Generator & Motor Testing
- GIS & Switchgear Testing
- HV Component Testing
- Power Transformer Testing
- Instrument Transformer Testing
- By Industry
- National Labs & Universities
- Power Industry & Manufacturers
- Utilities & Contractors
- By Standard (EMC)
GIS/Switchgear & Circuit Breaker Testing
GIS (Gas Insulated Substation), Switchgear, and Circuit Breakers go through a variety of tests during the manufacturing stage, but they require on-site testing during installation and periodic maintenance tests over time to prevent costly failures. HAEFELY HIPOTRONICS offers a complete line of high voltage test equipment for factory and field use.
Applied AC Testing
- Resonant Test Systems: Our modular and tank Series Resonant Systems are designed to test high voltage bushings according to the latest IEC, AEIC and UL standards
- 700 Series: Our dielectric test systems are designed in a wide range of voltage and power ratings.
- Impulse Voltage Systems: Our impulse voltage test systems can be used to generate impulse voltages simulating lightning strokes and switching surges according to IEC, ANSI, IEEE, as well as other international standards
- Impulse Current Systems: Our impulse voltage test systems can be used to generate impulse voltages simulating lightning strokes and switching surges according to IEC, ANSI, IEEE, as well as other international standards
Power Factor / Dissipation Factor Measurement
- 2820A: Our power factor measuring bridges are used by manufacturers to measure low dielectric losses and impedances of high voltage apparatus in the factory.
- MIDAS micro 2883: Our portable power factor makes maintenance work on installed apparatus as quick and easy as possible
Partial Discharge Measurement
- DDX9121b: Our state of the art detector is used for partial discharge and RIV measurements.