- By Application
- Cable & Wire Testing
- EMC Testing
- Generator & Motor Testing
- GIS & Switchgear Testing
- HV Component Testing
- Power Transformer Testing
- Instrument Transformer Testing
- By Industry
- National Labs & Universities
- Power Industry & Manufacturers
- Utilities & Contractors
- By Standard (EMC)
The overall quality of a system depends on the reliability and durability of its components. Components are susceptible Electrostatic Discharge, Surge, EFT and various short circuit current impulses. Testing applications can be found in the IEC, UL, EN, ANSI, ITU and other standards. HAEFELY HIPOTRONICS prides itself on being in the forefront of EMC testing technology. We work with our customers to understand their testing application and provide the best solution.
Electrostatic Discharge Testing
- Onyx 30 ESD Simulator: Our modular ESD Simulators are designed meet the testing application to the latest IEC, EN, ANSI, MIL, ISO, UL and other standards.
Surge, EFT/Burst Testing
- AXOS5 Compact Test System: Our AXOS5 Compact Test System is capable of meeting a wide range of testing applications for Surge Combination Wave, EFT/Burst, AC/DC Voltage Dips & Interruption and pulsed magnetic field.
- AXOS8 Compact Test System: Our AXOS8 Compact Test System is capable of meeting a wide range of testing applications for Surge Combination Wave, Ring Wave, Telecom Wave, EFT/Burst, AC/DC Voltage Dips & Interruption and pulsed magnetic field.