701 General Purpose Cable Gland
- Metallic body construction
- Fully inspectable 360deg grounding device which remains in contact with the cable when disassembled for inspection
- Patented Cable Gland Tightening Guide - Helps prevent damage caused by over tightening
- Unique Rear Seal - Offering ultimate sealing over an extremely wide cable acceptance range
- Inspectable Deluge Seal - Offering IP66, IP67, IP68 & IP69 Ingress Protection
- Available with metric or NPT entry threadforms
Download the Hawke Technical Guide for more information on installation rules and regulations.Visit www.universalreloaded.com to download a full version of the catalogue.
Click here for Resource Search tool.
|Application||Suitable for use in North America Zone 1, Zone 21, Zone 2 and Zone 22|
|Material||Manufactured in Brass, Nickel Plated Brass or 316L Stainless Steel|
|Operating Temperature||-50°C to +80 °C|
|Series||Cable Glands for North America|
Certifications and Compliance
|Non Hazardous Location||UL 514B|
|Ratings||IK10 to IEC 62262|
Resources and Downloads
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.