Item Added to Your Cart!
The Exe Easy Access range is designed to increase productivity. Its radical sloped face design and cut away sides for easier installation and maintenance than ever before.
- Enclosure Box size: 408 mm X 517 mm.
- The EA’s innovative sloped lid design allows corrosion causing contaminants to naturally spill off.
- All 9 EA sizes follow industry sizes, so you can easily switch out or retrofit your current Enclosure for our EA range.
- The removable hinged lid with prevents the lid from being dropped from height.
- Turned out sealing face means spanner can brought into the enclosure parallel with gland locknuts allowing for an easier installation.
- Provides equal gasket compression for superior sealing performance.
- Amazing sealing performance provided by a single piece gasket concealed by the enclosure lid.
- The EA Range is designed to have Glands in the Bottom face to prevent ingress.
- The EA enclosure can be supplied with a 3mm bottom gland plate or alternatively in just sheet steel for easy onsite punching.
- Certified for Exe Increased Safety For use in Zone 1/2, 21/22: ATEX / IECEX / EAC TC RU / INMETRO.
|Material||Stainless Steel, Type 316 L|
|Operating Temperature Range Celcius||-60°C to +80°C|
|Series||Easy Access (EA)|
Certifications and Compliance