487/ RFID Stopping Plug
The RFID Stopping Plug is fitted from the outside of the enclosures and allows for the secure attachment of an RFID identification tag using a single screw.
- Removes need for potentially compromised installation using Steel Jubilee Clips, Steel Cable Ties or other methods.
- Easy Installation of RFID Identification Tags using a single screw
- Available in M20 and M25 options
- Other parallel thread options available on request, including BDSPP, PG, NPSM and ET.
- Metric entry threads are 1.5mm pitch as standard.
- Dual Certified ATEX/ IECEx
- Flameproof Exdb, Increased Safety Exeb, Dust protection Extb
|Ambient Temp. Range||
|Material||Manufactured in Brass, Nickel Plated Brass and Stainless Steel. (Aluminium for Group II use only).|
Certifications and Compliance
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.