Introducing the world’s first Cable Gland boasting an NEC® Compliant, non metallic, fully inspectable Elastomeric Compound Pot.
Find out from our expert team what makes the NEC® Compliant series a world first breakthrough in technology and how installation and inspection is simplified.
- Hawke International are proud to launch the world's first NEC Compliant, fully transparent, non-metallic compound pot.
- Accurate installation is quickly achievable, and inspection is simplified with reduced costs.
- The resin is fully inspectable during installation. This allows voids to be addressed without waiting for the compound to set. With a metallic compound pot, the resin is not visible in this way.
- Further inspection can be carried out easily at any time with no damage to the pot. Metallic pots must be destroyed in order to preform inspection.
- The silicone compound pot is compressed on installation, so does not rely on maintaining flame path clearances.
- If any damage occurs to the flame path of a metallic compound pot, the whole gland must be discarded. Our clear compound pot can simply be replaced, if required, without the need to replace the whole gland.
- The range is ATEX and IECEx certified for use globally and boasts Ingress Protection IP66, IP67, IP68 and for the first time IP69.
- The NEC Compliant range of cable glands has been designed to offer our customers ease of use whilst providing the unparalleled safety you expect from all Hawke International cable glands.