Item Added to Your Cart!
Catalog ID: 700-DI
Catalog ID: 700-DI
The HIPOTRONICS standard line of AC Dielectric Test Systems are designed to perform high voltage AC tests on electrical apparatus in accordance with IEC60, IEEE 4 and IEC 270 and other national test standards. A variety of mechanical configurations are available to suit different installation conditions. Some models can be supplied in mobile versions when it is difficult to move the test object to the test area. AC Dielectric Test Sets are available in a wide range of voltage and power ratings with exceptional reliability, durability and functionality. No matter what your requirement is, HIPOTRONICS has an affordably priced, highly reliable test solution to meet your needs.
- Continuously adjustable output voltage
- Newly redesigned Auto and Manual Programmable Controller
- Designed to operate from 0.5% to 100% of the maximum rated output voltage
- Easily accessible meter for recalibration access
- Adjustable overload from 10% to 110% of rated output current
- Backup breaker overload safety
- Output connected voltmeter and ammeter
- Zero start interlock ensures that voltage control is at a minimum before HV can be energized
- Rated current available from zero to rated voltage.
- Simple to use with minimal amount of setup time and intuitive control panel allows simple testing
- Surge-compensated HV transformer windings for withstanding flashovers at full voltage
- Output connected meters ensures for fast accurate readings
- Surge and transient protection on all meters, transformers etc.
- Partial discharge testing with low PD levels available at full output voltage (PD levels need to be specified when ordering system and may require additional components).
Certifications and Compliance
Resources and Downloads
Please wait, preparing to download your file.