Item Added to Your Cart!
Catalog ID: D149-DI
The D149-DI Series of AC Dielectric Breakdown Testers represents a new level of sophistication, flexibility and accuracy in breakdown voltage testing. Each unit is equipped with a new standard embedded firmware controller that is internally programmed to perform the ASTM D149 short-time test, step-by-step test and slow rate-of-rise test. This unit can also be easily programmed to perform variations of these test sequences. The voltmeter circuit continually samples each waveform to determine the breakdown voltage with the highest accuracy. The operator can control all test parameters as required. When testing is complete, all breakdown information for that series of test samples are automatically recorded. Standard units are available in 30kV, 50kV, 75kV and 100kV AC for a wide variety of applications. Contact the factory for DC or partial discharge testing requirements, and to inquire about modernization of existing systems.
- Embedded digital control and measurement system
- Preprogramed test sequences
- USB for data acquisition
- Programmed to perform all ASTM D149 type tests
- Adjustable test parameters (voltage, time, over current, etc.)
- Built-in test cage with interlock door for safety
- Adjustable current overload
- Optional test fixtures and oil baths
- User friendly touch screen controls
- Complete test solution
- All metering performed by fast sensing circuitry
- Tests performed with little or no operator intervention
- Software calculates all test parameters and print out of test reports