Hinged Mud Ring 2-Gang - Raised 1/2 in.
RACO Hinged Mud Rings speed up installation while ensuring that devices mount flush to the wall surface. The hinged design allows switches and outlets to be attached to the ring first, which then swings out of the way for wiring. This frees up both hands for the installer. Design also allows the ring to mount to the 4” square box without removing screws. Maintains code-compliant installations.
- Unique design allows for mud ring to be opened in the field
- Hinged design allows easy and quick access to install conduit connectors and wiring
- For use on 4" square boxes
- Mounts to box without having to remove screws
- Raised fonts for 1/2" to 1-1/2" wall thickness
- Accepts all standard devices
- Accepts low voltage partitions