TCX aluminum cable connector series is designed for use with non-armored cable where is is essential to prevent explosive vapors from passing through electrical devices. It is rated for indoor and outdoor use and intergrally sealed with straight, 45° and 90° cable glands for use with hazardous non-armored cable permitted by the NEC.
- Provides a barrier seal between the individual insulated conductors within the cable and prevents entry of the products of an explosion into the cable
- Assembly of the cable gland compresses and distributes the compound evenly to create a barrier seal at the point of entry into the enclosure
- Provides a cable retention and low smoke and fume, zero halogen seal onto the cables outer sheath
- Copper-free aluminum construction for harsh, corrosive and hazardous duty
- Patent pending combination union elbow that allows proper 360° alignment where space is limited
- Compact sizing for optimized wiring configuration
- Backnut is anodized RED to indicate HAZARDOUS area product