Catalog ID: XECD-154A1
- Rectangular bolted cover design provides for attractive, compact, uniform installations.
- Two case conduit hubs, one top and one bottom.
- Internal circuit breaker handle mechanism is a sliding plate type mounted to the cover.
- External handle is vault type with standard provisions for locking in "OFF" position with up to three padlocks.
- Provisions for locking in "ON" position as factory modification (add suffix SU40 to the catalog number).
- Circuit Breaker is trip free of handle mechanism.
- Locking in the "ON" position does not prevent the circuit breaker from opening under short circuit or overload conditions.
Killark XEC Series of Hazardous Location Circuit Breaker Enclosures provide overcurrent and short circuit protection of service entrance, feeder or branch circuits, lighting, heating, appliance and motor circuits. Rated for indoor applications, the copper-free aluminum construction is ideal for harsh and hazardous environments. Circuit breaker configurations are available with various Eaton (Cutler Hammer) breakers.