Killark's B7MS Series of Hazardous Location Manual Motor Starters provide non-reversing manual starting and stopping of motor loads. Rated for indoor and outdoor applications, the copper-free aluminum construction is ideal for harsh and hazardous environments. Available with either "Push-Button" or "Rotary" style operators, the internal IEC-style starter is available in manufacturer configurations including Square D and ABB. Note: Overload Heaters are required, but not included as standard, and need to be specified based on FLA (Full Load Amps) of motor.
- Compact size enclosures provide application flexibility with cost savings over industry standard sizes.
- Type 4, 4X rated for protection from hose directed water and corrosion.
- Pre-drilled to facilitate easy field installation of starters.
- Either rotary or push button operator with included lock-out provision.
- Provisions for drain and breather.
- Bolt on ductile mounting lugs.
- Two NPT conduit openings provided as standard
- Additional custom openings on request.
- Universal design accommodates, as standard, IEC starter manufacturers including Square D, CutlerHammer, ABB, Siemens, Moeller, Sprecher+ Schuh, Allen-Bradley, Advance Controls, and WEG.
- Copper-free aluminum (less than 4/10 of 1% copper content).
- Cover bolts are 316 stainless steel.
- Silicone O-ring gasket.
- Gray powder polyester painted exterior, electrostatically applied.
Compact size enclosures provide application flexibility with cost savings over industry standard sizes. NEMA 4, 4X rated - providing protection from hose directed water and corrosion. Pre-drilled to facilitate easy field installation of starters. Push but