Catalog ID: FXSX02
Catalog ID: FXSX02
Killark's FXSD/FXSX Series of Factory Sealed Hazardous Location Manual Motor Starting Switches provide manual starting and stopping of motor loads. Rated for indoor and outdoor applications, the copper-free aluminum construction is ideal for harsh and hazardous environments. Standard motor rated switch configurations include Square D Type F with Overload Protection (FXSD Series) and Square D Type K (FXSX Series). Note: Overload Heaters are required, but not included as standard, and need to be specified based on FLA (Full Load Amps) of motor.
- FXSX Series (without overload protection) are ideally suited for across the-line applications where a positive disconnect means is required.
- Factory Sealed so no external seals are required.
- Type 3 (raintight) rated.
- Enclosures are cast copper-free aluminum alloy.
- Operating shaft is stainless steel.
- Multiple gang assemblies available in combination with pilot lights, pushbuttons and switches on request.
- Ground flange joint between bolted cover and box provide required flame path.
- Provisions for padlocking switch in either “ON” or ”OFF” position is standard.
|Application||Provides manual starting and stopping of small AC or DC motors. Motor running protection when overload heaters are used. FXSX Series (without overload protection) is ideally suited for across-the-line applications where a positive disconnect means is requ|
|EU RoHS Indicator||Contact Manufacturer|
|Horsepower - Maximum||3|
|Material||Aluminum, Copper Free (less than 4/10 of 1%)|
|Type||Aluminum Manual Motor Starting Switch Without Overload Protection Cover Assembly|
|Gross Weight with Packaging||3.2|
|Frequency Rating||60 Hz|
|Voltage Rating||600 V|
Certifications and Compliance
|CSA File Number||LR11714|
|UL File Number||E53360 / E12379|
Please wait, preparing to download your file.