Catalog ID: XMSW-1CT SU-3
- Rectangular bolted cover design provides for attractive, compact, uniform installations.
- Enclosure and external handle are diecast copper-free (less than 0.4%) aluminum alloy.
- Cast “ON,” “OFF,” “TRIPPED” markings on cover align with external handle and provide clear indication of enclosed starter condition.
- External handle is a vault type with standard provisions for locking in the “OFF” position with up to three pad-locks.
- Provision for locking in “ON” position is available as factory modification (add suffix SU-40 to catalog number).
- Two cast 1” NPT conduit hubs with integral pipe stop, one top and one bottom, are standard on all assemblies.
- Supplied with a drain fitting in the bottom and a breather fitting in the top.
Killark's XMSW Series of Hazardous Location Manual Motor Starters provide non-reversing manual starting and stopping of motor loads. Rated for indoor and outdoor applications, the copper-free aluminum construction is ideal for harsh and hazardous environments. Note: Overload Heaters are required, but not included as standard, and need to be specified based on FLA (Full Load Amps) of motor.