The PowerEx range of connectors have been designed specifically for the extremely demanding requirements of higher power applications. Inserts are available with 1 to 4 contacts with a conductor acceptance range of between 50mm2 and 630mm2 operating up to 780A and 750V as standard. Other voltages available on special request.
- Running Coupler - Allows the connector to be installed onto a pre-assembled cable gland
- Keying Position - The unique visual 5 position insert keying system along with the the integral machined keyway prevents contact damage and ensures safe use by eliminating the possibility of misconnection of adjacent circuits.
- Internal Earth - Internal earth fitted as standard. Sized to suit cables earthing facility.
- Easy Fieldwireable - Insert assembled outside connector shell to assist wiring and allow greater flexibility.
- Multilam Technology - Tried and tested multiple high contact force, low resistance multilams used in all contacts.
- Acme Thread At Mating Interface - Unique ACME thread offers a smooth and quick fully mating action.
Inserts are available with 1 to 4 contacts with a conductor acceptance range of between 50mm2 and 630mm2 operating up to 780A and 750V as standard. Other voltages available on special request.For order codes, dimensions, insert selection and dissipated wattage calculations please download the PowerEx datasheet from the 'resources' section of this page.
|Storage Temperature Range||-40°C to +60°C|
Certifications and Compliance
|ATEX File Number||Baseefa06ATEX0062X|
|IECEx File Number||IECEx BAS 06.0019X|
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.