Catalog ID: 2HKB
Catalog ID: 2HKB
Small compact, 3-1/2 Dia. round body enclosures, two single port depths to choose from. Also available in a double port style. Option of 4 threaded lens covers and 4 blank threaded cover in 4 depths. The HK series is for use in locations that are hazardous, corrosive, wet, hose down, dust, dirty, under both sever hot and cold ambient conditions. They are UL / CSA / FM certified for Class I Groups BCD, Class I Zone 1 & 2 IIB+H2, Class II Groups EFG, Class III, Type 4 & 4X. Also, ATEX, IEC Ex, Ex db IIC, Ex e IIC, Ex tb IIIC T4…T3 IP66 with suffix “C”. Supplied with ¾”NPT conduit openings, additional openings are available. HK series is made of cast copper-free aluminum (less than 4/10 of 1%), supplied standard with a Nitrile (BUNA-N) O-Ring, internal external ground (earth) screws, stainless steel tamper proof locking set screw and electrostatically applied grey powder paint. Internal “X” pad for mounting instruments or terminals.
- Compact round body instrument enclosure, double cover design for use with threaded screw covers to provide easy access to interior.
- The enclosure has two separate chambers for isolation between power and instrument.
- High strength, lighter weight, corrosion resistant copper free cast aluminum construction.
- Available with a blank or lens cover, flat or domed.
- Cover o-ring, Nitrile (BUNA-N) material, supplied standard for a Type 4X rating.
- Cast mounting lugs are standard on all boxes.
- Internal ground screw supplied on all boxes.
- Electrostatically applied gray powder epoxy/polyester finish on exterior of box.
- Box has offset feed-thru conduit openings (3/4” NPT ) on power side and one (3/4” NPT) on bottom instrument side.
|Application||Instrumentation housed in HK Series enclosures typically used to measure, detect, monitor, transmit, and control industrial processes and systems. HK Series enclosures are suitable for a broad range of applications, meeting both domestic and international|
|EU RoHS Indicator||Contact Manufacturer|
|Gross Weight with Packaging||2.22|
Certifications and Compliance
|CSA File Number||LR11716|
|UL File Number||E83696|
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.