The Exe Easy Access range is designed to increase productivity. Its radical sloped face design and cut away sides for easier installation and maintenance than ever before.
- Enclosure Box size: 326 mm X 416 mm.
- The EA’s innovative sloped lid design allows corrosion causing contaminants to naturally spill off.
- All 9 EA sizes follow industry sizes, so you can easily switch out or retrofit your current Enclosure for our EA range.
- The removable hinged lid with prevents the lid from being dropped from height.
- Turned out sealing face means spanner can brought into the enclosure parallel with gland locknuts allowing for an easier installation.
- Provides equal gasket compression for superior sealing performance.
- Amazing sealing performance provided by a single piece gasket concealed by the enclosure lid.
- The EA Range is designed to have Glands in the Bottom face to prevent ingress.
- The EA enclosure can be supplied with a 3mm bottom gland plate or alternatively in just sheet steel for easy onsite punching.
- Certified for Exe Increased Safety For use in Zone 1/2, 21/22: ATEX / IECEX / EAC TC RU / INMETRO.
The EA is suitable for a variety of applications including Oil and Gas, Pharmaceuticals, Renewable Energy, Agriculture and more. Click the ‘request a quote’ button to speak to one of our Specialists about how the EA-Series EA403020 could work for you.
|Material||Stainless Steel, Type 316 L|
|Operating Temperature Range Celcius||-60°C to +80°C|
|Series||Easy Access (EA)|
Certifications and Compliance
|ATEX File Number||Baseefa08ATEX0208X; Baseefa08ATEX0207U|
|IECEx File Number||IECEx BAS 08.0065X; IECEx BAS 08.0064U|
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.