EXB Series, 6 X 6 X 4, Class I, II, III, BCDEFG, Cast Aluminum, Type 4, Bolted Enclosure
- High strength, lighter weight, corrosion resistant copper free cast aluminum construction.
- Reduced number of cover bolts.
- Cover o-ring, Nitrile (BUNA-N) material, supplied standard supplied standard for a Type 4X rating.
- Mounting lugs are bi-directional, bolt on, made from ductile aluminum alloy.
- Back pan mounting holes predrilled.
- Conduit and device openings factory or field installed.
- Aluminum hinges and stainless steel hardware standard on mid to large size boxes.
- Recessed flange notches to allow for easier cover opening.
Copper-free cast aluminum construction - high strength, lighter in weight, and corrosion resistant. Fewer cover bolts - computer-aided design lessens the number of cover bolts by eliminating corner bolts. Reduces installation and maintenance time. Gaskete