Catalog ID: EXBLTP-8106 N4
- High strength, lighter weight, corrosion resistant copper free cast aluminum construction.
- Reduced number of cover bolts.
- Cover “O”-ring, Nitrile (BUNA-N) material, supplied standard supplied standard for a Type 4 rating.
- Mounting lugs are bi-directional, bolt on, made from ductile aluminum alloy.
- Back pan mounting holes predrilled.
- Conduit and device openings factory or field installed.
- Aluminum hinges and stainless steel hardware standard on mid to large size boxes.
- Recessed flange notches to allow for easier cover opening.
The EXBLT series bolted enclosures are for use in locations that are hazardous and corrosive, wet or hose down rated, dusty or dirty, under either severe hot or cold ambient conditions. The EXBLT series is UL / CSA certified for Class I Groups BCD, Class I Zone 1 & 2 IIB+H2, Class II Groups EFG, Class III, Type 4 & 4X. The EXBLTs boxes are made of cast copper-free aluminum, less than 4/10 of 1% copper content. The EXBLTs covers are made from 6061-T6 aluminum plate, also containing less than 4/10 of 1% copper content. The enclosures are supplied standard with a Nitrile (BUNA-N) O-Ring and ductile mounting lugs. The boxes have pre-drilled internal mounting bosses for factory or field installed mounting pans. Options include viewing windows, control operators, rotary handles, circuit breaker handles, NPT conduit openings & metric gland openings.
|EU RoHS Indicator||Contact Manufacturer|
|Material||Aluminum, Copper Free (less than 4/10 of 1%)|
|Size||8" x 10" x 6"|
Certifications and Compliance
|CSA File Number||LR11716|
|Nema Rating||3, 4, 4X|
|UL File Number||E10514 / E83696 / E12379|
Resources and Downloads
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.