PL511 - Type 3480
Moulded from Glass Reinforced Plastic with natural Black Finish. Can be used for Intsinsically Safe Applications with a wide range of Operating Temparure. Terminals : 6 x UT2.5 Grey, 1 x UT2.5-PE
- Dropped Lid Body Design enables finger access for easy wiring and inspection of terminations.
- External Mounting Feet eliminates the need to remove the lid when mounting the enclosure on the wall.
- Earth Continuity Plate is Zintec or Brass
- One Piece Durable Captive Silicone Gasket provides Ingress Protection IP66 and IP67 to IEC/EN 60529, optimum performance at low and high temperature extremes.
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Lid Fixing Screws with Nylon Retaining Washers prevents loss of screws during assembly and maintenance.
- Glass Reinforced Plastic designed to withstand impact resistance up to 7Nm.
- Glass Reinforced Plastic construction provides a high degree of resistance to corrosive atmospheres.
These enclosures may be fitted with an earth continuity plate in plated mild steel as standard or optional brass when requested by the customer. Click the ‘request a quote’ button to speak to one of our Specialists about how the PL511 - Type 3480 could work for you.
|Material||Plastic, Glass Filled|
|Operating Temperature Range Celcius||-60°C to +75°C|
Certifications and Compliance
|ATEX File Number||Baseefa14ATEX0268X; Baseefa14ATEX0248U|
|IECEx File Number||IECEx BAS 14.0123X; IECEx BAS14.0120U|
|Industry Standard(s)||IEC/EN 60079-31|
Please wait, preparing to download your file.