Terminal enclosures for use in hazardous, corrosive, wet, hose down, dust, dirty, for both hot and cold industrial applications for terminating conductors by means of a terminal block.
- Comes standard in 316 stainless steel.
- Also available in 304 stainless steel and carbon steel.
- All external hardware is 316 stainless steel
- Gasket is one piece high temperature closed cell silicone with superior recovery and resealing properties.
- Continuous robot welded seams for a hose down tight seal.
- External slope top flange directs water, melting ice & snow and dust build up away from the opening side of the door.
- Concealed hinges with removable hinge pins come standard on left side.
- Doors are interchangeable and easily removable.
- Ground/earthing studs in both cover and through wall of the box.
- Quarter turn 316 stainless steel latch.
- Sturdy 14 gauge construction helps prevent bending or permanent deflection of the walls when field installing openings.
- Bi-directional removal mounting lugs for the widest flexibility during installations.
- Openings for glands can be factory or field installed.
- Optional gland plates are available.
- Offered with ABB or Weidmuller increased saftey terminal blocks with a choice of screw terminals or cage (spring) clamp styles DIN rail mounted.
- Available in 38 different sizes.
|Application||Used to link electrical wires and provide access to conductors for maintenance and system expansions.|
|Cover Type||Hinged & Latched|
Certifications and Compliance
|Nema Rating||3, 4, 4X|
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.