Item Added to Your Cart!
Catalog ID: LWTE11-750LI
Lay-in bus bar termination enclosues
- Aluminum enclosure is lightweight, low maintenance and has excellent corrosion resistance
- All-welded construction: Welds and seams are ground smooth.
- Removable swinging doors - Doors have stainless steel lift off hinges with stainless steel threepoint locking handles and recessed stainless steel penta-head bolts for security
- Finish is grey, oven cured powder coat
- All mounting hardware is 18-8 stainless steel.
- Aluminum mechanical bar connector eliminates compression tools, lugs and bolt assemblies
- Unique lay-in feature reduces frustration of feeding multiple conductors through standard connectors
- Each outlet has a removable “keeper” that allows conductors to be laid into the outlet, solving the problem of trying to bend large conductors in confined areas. The “keeper” is then slid over the conductor and the set-screws are tightened. It is fast and easy at initial installations and for later service additions.
- Connectors are fabricated from 6061-T6 aluminum alloy for conductivity and strength
- Fully tested to ANSI C119.4 for Class “A” connectors.