2 in. Liquidtight Straight Connector, Insulated with Ground Lug
Use RACO® grounding liquidtight connectors when installation requires a copper or aluminum external bonding jumper on flexible metallic liquidtight conduit. Suitable for use in Class I, Div 2; Class II, Div 1 & 2; and Class III, Div 1 &2. For use in either indoor our outdoor applications.
- Malleable iron construction ensures mechanical protection
- All metallic components are zinc electroplated for added corrosion protection
- Inslated with ground lug
- Patented split gland-ring assures a perfect seal, preventing pullouts
- UL Listed, CSA
- Available in trade sizes 3/8 in. through 4 in.
- Sealing washer and heavy-duty locknut included
- All components are reusable