Catalog ID: DF-75GG
- Durable ZA12 zinc alloy End couplings with 40 mil Polyolefin coating for ultimate corrosion resistance
- Standard tapered threads for rigid or IMC conduit
- Stainless steel lap bands for superior corrosion resistance and to ensure fastened strength
- Silicone Rubber sleeve for high UV and environmentally corrosion resistance
- Tinned braided copper grounding straps for electrical continuity
- Rain, water and concretetight
DF Coated Series Deflection fittings compensate any directional movement between two conduit joints. The Polyolefin coat adds additional corrosion resistance in applications where abnormal environmental conditions exist. These fittings can withstand sporadic vibrations channeled by rotating equipment or vehicular traffic. DF fittings allow for a ¾” contraction and extension movement as well as a 30° angular deflection to any direction and still maintain its structural integrity.