Catalog ID: UGFI20AD-GRN
- No need to permanently alter existing installations
- Portable Unit can be temporarily hung using included strap near an existing receptacle wherever protection is required.
- Factory Sealed Unit.
- Acceptor® plug and cord set included with Adapter Unit. Cord is 36”.
- GFCI device also provides circuit protection, for connected apparatus, against current overload and short circuits.
- Acceptor® receptacles and plugs are intermateable with both Crouse-Hinds® ArkGard®2 and Appleton® U-Line® products.
- Amber pilot light provides indication that the receptacle is energized.
- Units can be Padlocked OFF for maintained safety.
- Fully gasketed GFCI compartment prevents moisture from damaging electronic components.
- Same high quality materials as the standard ACCEPTOR®.
The GFCI protected ACCEPTOR® is the solution to OSHA’s requirements for GFCI protection when using portable equipment in hazardous and wet locations. For use with 125V, or 125/250V 15 or 20 amp receptacles without GFCI protection, the Adapter Unit provides GFCI and circuit protection to connected apparatus by simply being plugged into an existing receptacle.