Catalog ID: UGFI20C2
- Provides GFCI and circuit protection in new installations, or as an upgrade or replacement for non-GFCI receptacles.
- Factory Sealed, except Group B.
- GFCI device also provides circuit protection, for connected apparatus, against current overload and short circuits.
- Acceptor® receptacles and plugs are intermateable with both Crouse-Hinds® ArkGard®2 and Appleton® U-Line® products.
- Amber pilot light provides indication that the receptacle is energized.
- Units can be Padlocked OFF for maintained safety.
- Fully gasketed GFCI compartment prevents moisture from damaging electronic components.
- Same high quality materials as the standard ACCEPTOR®.
The GFCI protected ACCEPTOR® is the solution to OSHA’s requirements for GFCI protection when using portable equipment in hazardous and wet locations. For use with 125V, or 125/250Vl 15 or 20 amp receptacles without GFCI protection, the Hard-Wired Unit provides the same protection and is used directly as a GFCI protected device. Units are feed-through with one close-up plug.