- Compact size and footprint
- Plug Interlock Mechanism for Dead-Front construction. Switch cannot be turned “ON” without fully inserted plug. Plug cannot be removed with switch in “ON” position
- Factory Wired Receptacle (Load Side)
- “Off” position is padlockable for maintenance safety
- Auxiliary Contact (late-make early-break) rated 10 Amp, 1/3 HP at 125/250 VAC.
- Adjustable mounting lugs
- Feed-through construction
- Horsepower-rated internal switch
Killark VersaMate® VSQ Series of Switched and Interlocked receptacles provides for a receptacle solution in hazardous location areas. NEMA 4X weather-ingress ratings allow for indoor and outdoor use, and copper-free aluminum construction with electrostatically applied polyester/epoxy coating ensure the ultimate in corrosive resistance. Plug Interlock Mechanism for Dead-Front construction, ensuring that the switch cannot be turned on without a fully inserted plug (plug cannot be removed with switch in “ON”position, preventing possibly damaging arcs and sparks).