Altitude® is the perfect blend of form, performance, integration and quality. The low profile, one-piece die cast housing is offered in three proportional sizes for scalability to meet a broad range of site lighting applications.
Three proportional sizes for scalability to meet a broad range of site lighting applications. Lumen packages ranging from 3000 lumens to 50,000 lumens and lumens per watt from 135 to 148 lumens.
The Altitude is available with nine distinct distribution patterns to illuminate a variety of applications.
Strike Optic Technology
Strike Optics enable precise optical control to maximize luminaire spacing and uniformity while minimizing house-side light trespass.
Optional diffuse lens offers exceptional performance while providing a visually comfortable environment. Available in Type III and Type V distributions for unparalleled performance and visual comfort.
- One piece, die-cast aluminum housing design for enhanced thermal performance.
- Painted optic bezel matches luminaire finish for seamless appearance.
- IP66 rated for worry-free performance in demanding outdoor applications.
- Integral latch design for tool-free entry and easy access.
- Standard 10kA 20kV surge suppression provides an enhanced level of protection against power spikes and surges for ultimate piece of mind and long-term luminaire operation.
- Hubbell Control Solutions’ NX Distributed Intelligence™ platform delivers a lighting control solution which is capable of seamlessly connecting exterior and interior applications.
- NX is capable of scaling from standalone fixture control applications to networked enterprise deployments.
- NX operates using wired, wireless and hybrid connectivity with native BACnet™ support. Wireless setup and configuration of NX is simple and intuitive with the NX Mobile App via Bluetooth.
STRIKE OPTIC TECHNOLOGY
Strike Optics maximize target forward throw illumination and uniformity while minimizing backlight.
- Typical Area/Site Luminaire
A typical Type IV Distribution
Significant backlight present up to 3 mounting heights behind pole, 20 - 30% backlight
- Strike Optics
Type IV Distribution
Strike Optics reduce backlight to less than 2 mounting heights behind the pole while maintaining optimal curb line and forward throw, 9% backlight
- Strike Optics + Backlight Control
Type IV Distribution
Combining Backlight Control with Strike Optics reduces backlight to less than 1 mounting height behind pole while maintaining optimal curb line and forward throw, 5% backlight
|Ambient Temp. Range||-40 to 25 °C|
|Construction Material - Main||Aluminum|
|Controls - Applications||
|Controls - Integral Sensors (Non-Networked)||
|Controls - Networked||SiteSync - wireless (optional)|
|Dimming Range||Dims to 10% Brightness|
|Sensor Type||Passive Infrared with Photoresistor|
|Frequency Rating||50/60 Hz|
Certifications and Compliance
|DarkSky||Certain Configurations Available|
|Industry Standard(s)||CSA C/US Listed|
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.