Catalog ID: EBB32010B24X
- Patented design three high intensity lamps can be independently adjusted to provide custom emergency lighting to a specific area
- Three 20 watt MR16 lamps included
- Pendant, bracket and ceiling mounting styles for a mounting arrangement that suits any lighting layout
- Remote hazardous location test station (included) allows testing of fixture at a convenient ground level location
- Factory wired for 120V can be field changed to 208/240/277V.
- Four tough, long life lead-acid batteries require no maintenance and have a 12 VDC output of 60 watts for 90 minutes
- Safety disconnect feature automatically disconnects lamps from battery if globe is removed
- Solid state battery charger has a low voltage disconnect feature
- Red pilot light, easily visible inside globe, indicates AC power is being supplied to batter charger
- Fixture housings are factory sealed by the electro-mechanical connection block
- The only wiring required is attaching supply wires to the integral female connection block in the mounting cap.
- Threading fixture onto mounting cap makes the electrical connection
- Electrical continuity is not made during assembly or disassembly without five or more threads secured to insure a flame path
- Suitable in ambients 0°C to 40°C
The EBB Series Explosion Proof Halogen Emergency Battery Backup System is designed for egress or anti-panic applications. This fixture is made with a cast copper-free aluminum housing and fixture heads that are powder epoxy powder coat painted for extra corrosion resistance, making them suitable for harsh and hazardous environments.