Protecta (PRGI - Emergency)
- Simple rugged construction.
- Full length easy access diffuser clamp.
- Standard fixing centres.
- High frequency control gear gives 50/60Hz operation, high power factor correction and regulation of lamp output.
- Quick release mains terminals.
- DTS-01 deluge tested.
- Vibration tested to comply with Lloyds/DNV.
- Optional battery monitoring and self-testing control gear.
The Emergency version also features an internal battery to allow operation in the event of mains power faIndustrialure. Click the 'Contact Us' link above to get in touch with us and discuss how the Protecta Emergency Luminaire range could work for you.