Catalog ID: KFL06030D20-IEX
- Supplemental 20KA/10KV Surge Protection is standard for 120-277 VAC models & 10KA/10KV Surge Protection is standard for 347-480 VAC models.
- Crisp White Light for Excellent Color Rendering – Chromaticity 5000 K (CCT) approx. 70 CRI
- Energy Savings – High lumens per watt
- Long Life – 100,000+ maintenance free hours to 70% initial lumens
- Ambient suitability -50°C to 55°C up to 125W
- Instant On - Including after power interruption
- World Voltage 120 - 277VAC 50/60Hz
- Instant On – Including after power interruption
- Solder-LESS LED Board Connections – Vibration Resistant
- LM80-08 Measurement of lumen maintenance for LED light sources
- LM79-08 Certified “Absolute” Photometry, including Chromaticity Color for Solid State Lighting
- L70 Values - Industry Nomenclature for Hours of use to 70% of Initial Lumens (TM-21+ Cal.)
The KFL Series LED floodlights are designed with a copper-free aluminum housing and painted with a powder epoxy finish for superior corrosion resistance in harsh and hazardous environments. Killark LED floodlights provide a crisp white light that is great for color rendering. The KFL Series floodlight are suitable for marine locations and high ambient areas.