- Four light sources—Incandescent, compact fluorescent, high pressure sodium and metal halide
- Mounting choice—Pendant, ceiling, 25˚ stanchion or 90˚ wall mount, all with “wireless” design that allows fast, easy fixture installation
- Factory sealed—No external seal needed. Simply wire mounting cap and thread on fixture to install
- Compact size—Medium base incandescent and HID lamps, plus PL fluorescent lamps allow smaller fixture design
- Corrosion resistant—Copper-free aluminum die-cast construction. Baked powder epoxy finish, electrostatically applied. Exposed hardware is 316 grade stainless steel.
The EQF Series fixture an explosion proof fixture that uses Compact Fluorescent lamps. The housing is made of a corrosion resistant copper free aluminum that is coated with a powder epoxy paint for extra corrosion resistance. The EEQ Series is factory sealed so no external seal is required in Explosive environments.