Luna LED | Ex Temporary Floodlight
The Luna Floodlight is an easily portable, reliable and highly powerful luminaire that directs a crisp, targeted output (up to 5,600lm) where you need it most. With a robust, marine grade construction, maintenance-friendly design and LED lifespan of over 10 years, the Luna is ideal for temporary lighting applications.
- ATEX & IECEx Certified for use in Zones 1 and 2 (gas), 21 and 22 (dust)
- Lightweight (9kg) for easy portability
- Marine grade construction with impact resistance of IK10, ideal for tough use
- Dustproof & Waterproof (IP66/67)
- Independent LED engines provide ultimate reliability and confidence on site
- Market Leading LED Life of over 150,000 hours at 25°C
- 50° beam angle for wide area illumination
- Linkable version available
Available in LV or HV options with a variety of cabling, plug and socket options.
|Ambient Temp. Range||-20°C to +55 °C|
|Material - Housing||Marine Grade Aluminium|
Certifications and Compliance