- Battery back up power provides 3 hours at 50% illumination, 90 minutes at full illumination.
- Modular construction allows the modules to be supplied interlinkedwith each other to provide greater light output.
- Can be used as a single unit – small floodlight or bulkhead or linked together to replicate a large 250W/400W floodlight.
- Can be supplied in multiple configurations of standard or emergency modules.
- Integrated power supply.
- Low power consumption.
- Rugged construction – resistant to vibration.
- Independently photometrically tested.
- All units supplied with 2 cable entries. Additional entries available on request.
- IP66 and IP67 protection.
- Optional wire guard available for extra protection.
- Narrow, Medium, Wide and Extra wide beam light output available.
Advantages of HDN106NE LED Luminaire over HDN 106E Luminaire includes 17% less power consumption, Overall optical output increased by up 68%, Lumens per watt increased by 81% and 109 LM/W compared to 60 LM/W. Click the 'Contact Us' link above to get in touch with us and discuss how the HDN106NE LED modular floodlight range could work for you.