The CRN is an efficient wet location high bay suitable for a variety of areas including warehouses, gyms, covered outdoor areas, garden centers, and mezzanines.
- Offers lumen packages from 14,000 to 34,000 lms for proper illumination on a variety of high bay applications.
- Efficacy up to 146 lms/w assures you energy savings over traditional high bay luminaires.
- Modify your aesthetic and reduce glare with clear, diffuse or aluminum reflector options.
- Customize light levels and illumination schedules with a programmable occupancy/photocell sensor that will dim your CRN to 10%
- Wet location and IP65 ratings make the CRN an ideal choice for both general and demanding spaces.
- Thermally separated electronic and LED heat sink design enables long, trouble free operation.
- L70 at 54,000 hrs
- DLC® (DesignLights Consortium) Premium Qualified - see www.designlights.org
- 5 Year Warranty
|Ambient Temp. Range||-20 up to 55 °C|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||>80 CRI|
|Controls - Integral Sensors (Non-Networked)||Occupancy & Photocell|
|Dimming Range||10% to 100%|
|Product Category||High Bay/Low Bay|
|Sensor Type||Occupancy Sensor|
|Lumens Per Watt||Up to 146|
Certifications and Compliance
|Certified Listed||UL 1598|
|DLC Designation||DLC® (DesignLights Consortium) Premium Qualified - see www.designlights.org|
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.