BSP3 series products are designed to be used in conjunction with LED Drivers to provide an additional level of protection against powerline disturbances in industrial and commercial applications. BSP3 products also protect electronic fluorescent and HID ballasts.
- 3-pole devices protect Line-Ground, Line-Neutral, and Neutral-Ground connections
- Protects per ANSI C62.41-2002 category C low (6KV, 1.2/50μS & 3KA, 8/20μS) standard Combo waves and (6KV, 100KHz) Ring wave
- Protects per new ANSI C82.77-5 2015 category C medium (10KV, 1.2/50μS & 5KA, 8/20μS) standard Combo waves and (6KV, 100KHz) Ring wave
- UL Recognized Component for US and Canada
- High temperature, flameproof plastic enclosure, 85C max surface temp rating
Please wait, preparing to download your file.
|Catalog Number||UPC||Product Description|
|Catalog Number BSP3-120||UPC||Product Description Luminaire Surge Protector, 120V Mains, 600 Clamping Volts Max||Check Inventory|