BSP3-20KA series products are designed for use in conjunction with LED Drivers to provide an additional level of protection against powerline disturbances in industrial and commercial applications. They provide 20,000 Amp protection for 277V or 480V power.
- 3-pole devices protect Line-Ground, Line-Neutral, and Neutral-Ground connections
- Protects per ANSI C62.41-2002 category C high (10KV, 1.2/50μS & 10KA, 8/20μS) standard Combo waves and (6KV, 100KHz) Ring wave
- Protects per new ANSI C82.77-5 2015 category C high (20KV, 1.2/50μS & 10KA, 8/20μS) standard Combo waves and (6KV, 100KHz) Ring wave
- UL Recognized Component for the US and Canada (UL1449)
- 85C max surface temp rating
- “-TN” Option includes Threaded Nipple• “-TN” Option includes Threaded Nipple
Please wait, preparing to download your file.
|Catalog Number||UPC||Product Description|
|Catalog Number BSP3-277-20KA||UPC||Product Description Luminaire 20kA Surge Protector, 277V Mains, 1600 Clamping Volts Max, UL1449||Check Inventory|