Patented FSP3 Surge Protectors are designed for use in conjunction with LED Drivers to provide an additional level of protection against powerline disturbances in industrial and commercial applications. Available with or without Operating Indicator LED. When lit, the unit is fully functional and providing protection. At end-of-life, provides a positive indication by turning off the fixture. Available for 277V or 480V power.
- UL Recognized Component (UL1449)
- Surge current rating of 20,000 Amps.
- 277V version protects LED drivers operating 120V-277V max. 480V version protects LED drivers operating on circuits from 277-480V max.
- UL Certified for Factory or Field Wiring
- Test qualified for TX DOT Departmental Material Spec for LED Roadway Lighting
Please wait, preparing to download your file.
|Catalog Number||UPC||Product Description|
|Catalog Number FSP3-480-20KA||UPC||Product Description 277 or 480V Power, 1600 Clamping Volts Max, UL1449||Check Inventory|