Branch Circuit Emergency Lighting Control Transfer Switch
The UL1008BCELTS1277 is specifically listed for branch circuit emergency lighting control under the new UL standards. This unit is intended for applications where both a normal and emergency branch circuit are to be connected to the emergency lighting. The UL1008BCELTS1277 automatically transfers from normal to emergency power source upon loss of normal power in the space.The UL1008BCELTS1277 allows emergency lighting to be dimmed with normal lighting during normal times. In the event of a utility power interruption, the UL1008BCELTS1277 will automatically transfer designated emergency fixtures from the dimming control to the emergency power source and bring them to full brightness, regardless of whether the dimming system is in operation or turned off.
- UL1008 listed for transfer of branch circuits
- Transfer includes neutral wire
- Compatible with all dimming systems
- Integral front mounted test swtich
- Fire alarm interface option
- Safety interlock system prevents cross connection
- 50A relay contacts allow for high inrush loads
- Suitable for flush or surface mounting
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.