Low Voltage Switch RJ45 Enabled
Our Cat5e/6 enabled Low Voltage Switches are designed primarily for applications where flying leads are not desired in the field. The soft contours of this aesthetically pleasing design fits easily into any decor. This switch is only available as a momentary version and is suitable for use with PowerHUBB, NX, CX and even the Hubbell Control Solutions (HCS) power packs so long as the connections to the category cable are terminated per instructions and the pin-outguidelines set by HCS.
- Attractive, architecturally pleasing design
- Momentary button action
- 2 and 3 buttons with Pilot Light
- Mounts to standard single-gang box
- Use standard decorator wall plates (order separately)
- Connect using Cat5e/6 cables
- Low voltage device: 24 VDC
- Five-year limited warranty
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.
|Catalog Number||UPC||Product Description|
|Catalog Number LVSRJP-3-WH||UPC 640181716897||Product Description LVS low voltage switch, Type: RJ45 Enabled, Number of Buttons: 3, Pilot: with Pilot LEDs, Color: White.||Check Inventory|